I finally got to be the parent at parent/teacher conferences! Preschool conferences were before winter break. It was so much fun to hear about the girls through their teachers' eyes. Hannah's teacher said she is a role model student, always follows directions, and is interested in everything that they do at school. Olive's teacher said she is the most verbal one in the class, volunteers and wants to go first for everything, and she's the class leader. Besides evaluating language, gross motor, fine motor, and social skills, their teachers also wrote down some favorites.
Hannah
- favorite time of the day: recess
- outside I like to: "Play with toys. I like the dump truck toys."
- one of my favorite projects was: making Christmas trees
- favorite work space: house area
- favorite special: chapel, Spanish
- what I like best about circle time: "I like reading books"
Olive
- favorite time of the day: group times- songs, teacher directed activities
- outside I like to: do the slide and playhouse
- one of my favorite projects was: paper bag owl, felt board activities
- favorite work space: kitchen, dress-up area
- favorite special: music
No comments:
Post a Comment