6.05.2013

My "Retirement" Party

Steve said having a "retirement" party is offensive to those that work.  I get it.  I was once one of you.  But, now I'm not...so I'm going to have a party. :)  But seriously...who doesn't like a good excuse to get everyone together, grill some burgers, and play some washers?  We ended up with 14 adults, 8 kids (age 4 and under), plus 2 still in utero.   I wish it would have been a little warmer, but everything else was great.

 
Pushing toys were very popular with the 2 and under set.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh yeah, I got my hair cut to look like Marissa.  New life, new hair.  That's my motto.
 
We look like zombies.  Not exactly what we were going for, but I'll take it.
 

2 comments:

Abby said...

Aw, what a great pic of you and Marissa. (The haircut one, not the zombie one. Although the zombie one is pretty fun too.) I think having a retirement party is totally acceptable, by the way. :)

McGuire Family Blog said...

Kevin did not like the title or your party either. Oh well.

I love the new haircut! You look great!