(after talking about when she was a baby)
"You just have to enjoy me at what age I am. I can't get smaller. I just get bigger."
"It's sunny out. We need some sun scream."
"Your legs are long. Mine are short. They are some long. Olive's are shorter. They are some long. They are really short."
(dressed in a duck costume) "Peep! Peep! Peep! This duck will do a lot of peeping. Except when she talks in a normal voice like this. She does a lot of peeping to let people know she's a duck."
Hannah: You're sweet, Olive.
Olive: I yuv oo Anna (I love you, Hannah).
Hannah: Do you love me more than Grandpa or Grandma or both?
Olive: Both.
Hannah: We're the best sisters ever. No sister is better than us.
me: Hey look over there. See that big building? You were born in that hospital.
Hannah: I've got a good question for you. How did I get INTO your belly?
3 comments:
Too bad we couldn't see your face on that LAST question.
So how did you answer that one...
Did you put it off until another day and hope she forgets.
Or the fun answer you have to talk to your DADDY about that.
Oh I laughed and said something non-specific about Mama and Dada loving each other and deciding to have a baby. Then we looked at some library books (kid section) about being pregnant. That satisfied her curiosity for now.
Ollie quote just this week: Mom, how did I get out of your belly?
Hannah and Ollie should have a think-tank session about babies. Bad idea!
Post a Comment