9.30.2013

Meneely Reunion

It's reunion time!!  Here's my grandpa with his 3 kids and their spouses, 6 (out of 7) grandkids and their spouses, and 4 (out of 6) great-grandkids.

  
 And the best part is always the park!  It stopped raining long enough to get a little play time.

 
 
 
Back at my parents' house we had some Meneely Olympics.  It was epic.  We had exciting events like shooting trolls with nerf guns, rock/paper/scissors, and who has the lowest blood pressure.  I rocked that with 88/53.  Yeah, I'm basically in a coma.

It was a pretty even Olympics with everyone winning one event.  And of course 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place got to stand on the podium just like in World Class Track Meet.

Reunions of Yore:  2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

2 comments:

Granny said...

OHHH I thought the guys were doing YMCA. :)

Casey+Marissa said...

LOL I love the "Reunions of Yore" link! And I'm glad you can admit your coma status :)