We tried out a new Halloween event: Enchanted Forest at Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park. I mentioned it to the girls, then it turned out to be a pretty cold day...but too late, they were already super excited to go. Hannah is a mermaid (with a sweater and crazy red wig) and Olive is a princess (with a sweater and crazy hat that she wears backwards).
Enchanted Forest had cool inflatables and scenes, magic shows, singers, puppet shows, and lots of people in costumes. Olive LOVED a girl dressed as Glenda the Good Witch. Then she saw KC Wolf and started screaming bloody murder. I picked her up and explained that it was just a man in a costume....just like everyone dresses up for Halloween. She said, "Oh. Can I give him a high five?!?"
1 comment:
Hey that was sold as an Ariel HAIR wig for youth. Hannah had asked if she could have it. LOL
I think she looks GREAT as a redhead. :)
Love all the princess outfits of Olive.
Post a Comment