12.24.2014

Bass Pro Santa

We went to Winter Wonderland at Bass Pro again.  Forget Santa, Hannah was really looking forward to shooting things.

Olive spent most of her time crafting letter (picture) for Santa.

Santa reading her letter

Hannah asked for a skateboard.  Olive asked for an Elsa doll.  I told her she already had one.  She said, "a baby, not a skinny one."  I googled.  I asked for more information.  This time she said, "It sings"  I googled.  Apparently she wants the #1 toy for Christmas: Snow Glow Elsa (which is sold out just about everywhere).  Wonderful.  I asked how she even heard about this doll.  "Commercials at Grandma's," was the answer.  Sigh.  Luckily, I asked her again about what she wanted for Christmas and she said, "A monkey suit."  So, I'm thinking that Elsa thing isn't set in stone...

looking way too grown up...


my girls


No comments: