12.19.2014

Sickie Morning

It's the first day of break so Hannah doesn't have to go to school.  I go downstairs and lie on the couch because I'm sick with a cold.  The girls immediately try to help me.  I love these two so much!

Olive:  We'll fix you breakfast!  Hannah, go fix her nutella toast!
Hannah:  Okay.  I'll make a menu.  Here is a menu of all the things I can make.  It is grilled cheese or nutella toast.
me (not thinking this is actually going to happen):  Actually I'd like honey toast.
Hannah:  You stay on the couch.  I'll do it.
Olive:  I'll put on a ballerina show for you!
Hannah:  I need to go get a tray for you.  Olive, get her kleenex!
Olive:  Here they are!  Hannah, I need to use some of your dress up for my show.
Hannah:  Okay, but just one.
Olive:  Hannah, you are so nice!  Hannah is letting me use her dress up.
Olive returns dressed as a ballerina and dances around the room.  Hannah brings in a tray with a piece of toast.  The toast has an I, heart, and U written in honey.
Hannah:  Look!  I wrote "I love you!"
me (in disbelief that she can do this):  Aw, thank you.
Hannah: When we are sick we get to watch videos.  What video do you want?  Planet Earth?  Peg + Cat?
me:  Planet Earth.
Hannah:  How about Peg + Cat?  You can pick the episode.

1 comment:

Granny said...

What no time for your check up being sang or a doctor kit out to check you over. :)