9.01.2015

KC Dance Day

KC Dance Day started with lots of drama.  Olive was crying and throwing a fit.  She refused to put on clothes.  I said that was fine, I would just take Hannah because she was dressed.  Then Hannah started crying because she didn't want to go without Olive.  So they were both crying and hugging each other.  I said if Olive got ready in five minutes I would take her.  Of course when we got there she loved it.  Ballet is more of an Olive thing than Hannah thing, so I have no idea why she didn't want to go at first.  Hannah took a ballet class, then Olive, then we watched the KC Youth Ballet perform.









 
Olive did a wonderful job of paying attention and following her teacher...and she was one of the youngest in her class!  She even ended up on TV!

1 comment:

Granny M said...

So glad you posted it on Facebook so I could see Olive the star twice.
They both look so very interested in what was going on.