2.16.2016

Olive Quotes

(it is barely sprinkling outside)
me:  More rain please!
Olive:  Mama, the clouds can't hear you.
me:  They can't?
Olive:  No.  You would have to be in an airplane and open the window and then say it.  Then it would rain.

Olive: I have kids.
me:  I don't think that is possible.
Olive:  Yes.  I am a very young mom.
me:  Yes you are.  How many kids do you have?
Olive:  Three.  One really old one and then two others.
me:  How old is your oldest?
Olive:  Three years old!  The others are two.
me:  And how old are you?
Olive:  Four.

Olive:  Knock knock.
me:  Who is there?
Olive:  What did the eggplant say to the banana?
me:  What?
Olive: Can I cook you?  That's funny because there is no such thing as an eggplant banana!
me:  (laughing)
Olive:  Mama, why do you laugh so easy?  It wasn't that funny.

Olive (chanting to herself):  Life is good.  Life is good.  You know that, you know that.  Life is good.
me:  I like that.  Why are you saying it?
Olive:  Because life is good.
me:  Why is it good?
Olive:  Because of all the good things that happen to you in your life.  It's good.

Olive loves to FaceTime Grandma and walk around with the phone in her hand showing her all over the house.
me:  Olive, it's time to say goodbye.  Let Grandma get off the phone.
Olive:  Bye, bye! (hangs up)  Why did I have to hang up?
me:  Because you have been talking forever.
Olive:  No I didn't.  I didn't talk for a whole life.  I'm not even five yet!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Truly LOVE that kiddo!!!!! She is amazing. 😃. 😃