2.24.2016

Mc Valentine's Day Take 2

The McGuires visited us on Valentine's Day, just like last year.  On Friday the girls had their school parties, which was a little complicated because they are at different schools.  I picked up Olive a little early so I could run Hannah's classroom party.  It was very simple with just BINGO and a craft.  And I am so thankful that she decorated her sack at school so we didn't have to do that.  #Lazymom

making fingerprint bookmarks

Olive read in the corner during the party...

until it was treat time and of course she wanted to join us for that.


And the best part of Valentine's Day is looking through all the valentines when you get home.

 I have very few pictures of the weekend, but it was mostly spent playing games.  Adults included.  We played so many games of Settlers of Catan.  And I actually won one of them!

Since the McGuires were visiting we invited some other Rolla friends over for a party.  We ended up with 12 adults and 9 kids...and all I have is this one picture of the Baileys.  We said everyone should dress up for a fancy party and Dad didn't disappoint.

No comments: