I am a big fan of Valentine's Day. I like a day dedicated to love. I like seeing all the flowers and hearts in stores. I loved it when Steve and I were dating and he would drive three hours and surprise me with bag full of rented rom-com movies. But now, Valentine's Day is more about the kids. And this year it was a pretty epic kid weekend. After Hannah's school party and the Chinese New celebration, the McGuires came for a visit! On actual Valentine's Day we all went to Science City and Legoland for a day of kid fun.
Steve saw the new genetic exhibit for the first time and tried out a new hairstyle
I think blonde hair is in her future. Notice the same hair in the background...
Olive (3) Gwyneth (3) Hannah (5) Colin (6) Kevin (8)
Legoland! This time Olive was old enough to do everything.
We watched a couple 4D movies. Olive still refuses to wear the glasses.
Like last time, Olive still liked the cupcake section best.
And Hannah still like the race cars.
After LegoLand, the kids spent most of the weekend setting up lego battles in our living room and the adults played lots of games (including the Newlywed game in honor of love). It was a great weekend and definitely a memorable Valentine's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment