I'm behind in posting (again), but here are some pics from our murder mystery party in January. Winter gets pretty boring, so we decided to invite some friends over and play dress-up. We each had assigned characters, costume suggestions, and a script. I was Mama Rosa whose husband was found murdered. He ran an Italian restaurant. We transformed our dining room into the restaurant and served lasagna, fettuccine and salad for dinner.
Father Al Fredo (a priest) and Mama Rosa (new widow)
Bo Jalais (a Frenchman in charge of the family winery) and Angel Roni (my daughter)
Rocco Scarfazzi (twin of my deceased husband) and Tara Misu (his girlfriend)
Clair Voyant (gypsy friend) and Marco Roni (my son who wants to be a soccer player)
our sad family
It was hilarious to listen to everyone read in accents. The CD accidentally revealed the killer before we could all make our guesses, but we all had different people in mind. I still have the game if anyone wants to host their own party. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment