7.28.2016

Little Monkey Bizness Birthday

Olive got invited to her very first birthday party! She has tagged along to Hannah's friend's parties, but this was the first one where it was just her name on the invitation.  She was SO EXCITED!  It was at Little Monkey Bizness and she wanted to be dropped off (because I drop Hannah off at birthday parties).  But when we got there, Little Monkey Bizness had all new stuff and Hannah really wanted to stay and play.  Olive graciously agreed.  And really she played more with Hannah than her preschool friends.  They have a zipline, new inflatable slide, and swings now.  It was a great way to spend a hot afternoon!


I wasn't planning on staying, so I didn't bring my camera.  I only had my phone and this is what cellphone pictures look like:


This one turned out kinda cool!



2 comments:

Granny M said...

That is one beautiful Elsa cake.
Was Olive impressed???
Girls are growing up.

Grandma said...

Yeah for Olive! She now has her own special invites and big sister gets to tag along with her for a change. A giant step for little sisters!!!