10.28.2017

Arabia Steamboat Field Trip

More field trip fun- this time to the Arabia Steamboat in City Market!  I'm so lucky to be a substitute teacher so I'm able to take off any day I want to go on field trips with my kiddos.  The third graders got a tour of the museum and even got to meet one of the men who dug up the steamboat!  

I remember taking a field trip to the museum when I was around 4th or 5th grade.  Although they have been cleaning items continuously since they uncovered the steamboat in 1988...it still looks pretty much how I remember it from the early 90's.


We had lunch outside the gift shop and the girls in Hannah's class all sat together.  They are such a sweet group of kids.  Then they went to Loose Park to play at the park.  It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Granny M said...

Fun day. Wonder if Steve remembers when we took him?
I would hate to work there and have to DUST all those dishes and bottles - clumsy me would probably knock over and break something.