Halloween parties, parades, and trick-or-treating with my little witches! I'm room mom in Hannah's class this year so I planned her party (with the help of Halloween activities from Target.)
All school parade.
Olive's party.
Trick-or-treating at Corinth Square.
Ready to go out in our neighborhood. It is hard to see in the pictures, but Hannah is carrying a cauldron and Olive has a black cat and magic wand.
Sharing the wand. It was Olive's idea to be a witch and then Hannah wanted to match her. But neither wanted to be scary. They are friendly witches.
We carved pumpkins with our neighbors. I forgot to take pictures that day, so here they are on Halloween. Both did cats to go with their witch costumes. This is Olive's.
And Hannah's.
The bounty!
1 comment:
Love your school does the whole school parade of costumes.
Was the best part of our Halloween celebration at my school.
Since it was small we had all the treats in the gym too.
Chula did a parade but Steve was out of there before Susan really was in class too.
Post a Comment