10.31.2018

Halloween

Halloween was my first time not being in charge of a classroom party since...ever. :)  I've been a room mom since Hannah started kindergarten.  I decided to take a year off and it was pretty amazing!  Of course I volunteered to help out, but it was a lot easier than planning all the games and bringing all the stuff.  I could get used to this stress-free life!


One of Olive's classmates had the exact same costume.


Stuffing socks for the homeless was their service project.

Trick-or-treating at Corinth.


We ran into some of Olive's school friends at the shops.

Astronaut and panda ready for candy.



My favorite tree on the corner.  I think we had the prettiest trees this fall.

We went trick-or-treating with the Wilsons who live across the street.  It was a super fun night with friends!



I'll stick our jack-o-lantern pics in here, too.  It has become a tradition to carve with our neighbors.  Olive did the winking one next to her and Hannah carved the panda in the center.



No comments: