Someone learned to sit by herself this week! Here she is with "Toto" her favorite barking dog puppet and at the park.
3 comments:
Emily Finley
said...
Uh-oh... not a good way to start a blog off. The pics did not show up. I have to say, of all the months of reading your blog, this is the first time this has happened. The pressure must be getting to you:)
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not sure what happened. The pictures showed up on our home computer, but when I looked at it from work they weren't there. I blame the McGuires. I'm sure they are behind this somehow. Anyway, I think it is fixed now.
3 comments:
Uh-oh... not a good way to start a blog off. The pics did not show up. I have to say, of all the months of reading your blog, this is the first time this has happened. The pressure must be getting to you:)
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not sure what happened. The pictures showed up on our home computer, but when I looked at it from work they weren't there. I blame the McGuires. I'm sure they are behind this somehow. Anyway, I think it is fixed now.
Just because you have a second-rate blog, don't blame us. Our pics come up just fine. Maybe you need to send your friends to the better blog!
PS Adorable girl! I can't wait to see her! How many days left on my Hannah countdown?
Post a Comment