When I took Hannah to school our secretary said "She looks just like her daddy!" I said, "And like me, too!" She said, "No, just Steve." I've had a few conversations like that, so I thought I would offer some proof to show she really is my daughter.
I get very frustrated too when people say that to me. I can see it more with Kevin, but I just get pissed with Colin. I mean, seriously, he looks exactly like me with short hair. Great idea, I need to scan some photos too!
4 comments:
Up until this point, when I looked at Hannah, I saw her daddy. But these pictures kind of change that, huh? Super cute.
Lovin' the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.
I totally agree with Sarah! Those pictures of you when you were little are very similar to little Hannah! Adorable!!
I get very frustrated too when people say that to me. I can see it more with Kevin, but I just get pissed with Colin. I mean, seriously, he looks exactly like me with short hair. Great idea, I need to scan some photos too!
Why was steve wearing so many dresses?
Post a Comment