So I haven't talked much about kiddo #2 yet....
We knew we wanted two kids and 2 years apart seemed good to us. We wanted them close in age so that they would have common interests and play together. Although I know we know it is probably going to be a lot of work at first (two kids in diapers!), we think it will be great in the long-run. I found out the day before I started school that I was pregnant. I had a few good weeks, then my morning sickness turned out to be all-day-long sickness. With Hannah I was only tired and nauseous after school was over. This little one made me feel like I had the flu all day long and it lasted for weeks. It was a rough start to the school year, especially since my class is a little high-maintenance this year. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who told me to go to bed early while he did the dishes or laundry or took Hannah to the park to play. Ever since I started the 2nd trimester I've been feeling MUCH better. I have my energy and appetite back and I really don't feel pregnant at all....except I can't fit into my pants.
Last time I was pregnant with my friend Sarah and co-worker Melissa. This time I also have pregnancy buddies: Jane and Melissa (again)! My due date was a month before Melissa's last time and this time she is a month before me. Jane is only a week or two ahead of me. It is so fun to go through pregnancy with friends! The doctor has said April 12, 15, and 18 for the due date. I usually say the 15th just because it is in the middle, but I'd really like it to be the 18th. Then Hannah and baby would be exactly 25 months apart. We find out if it is a boy or girl on December 1.
I can't believe it is November already and I am almost halfway through my pregnancy. Our October just flew by! Steve spent a weekend in New Orleans and two weeks in Hannibal, MO for work. The last two weeks I've been busy doing 1st quarter grades and then parent/teacher conferences. It always calms down after those are over, and I am very thankful! I need a little calm for awhile.
4 comments:
Hopefully we'll have found out whether our is a boy or girl by Dec. 1, also! You should already know what you're having according to Marissa's ring voodoo. LOL Glad you're feeling better. Any last minute advice for us?
I have been wondering how things are going. Glad you are feeling better. Now when do we get to see pictures of the belly?
I vote for the names of either Troy or Carmen.
So excited for you. Calla and Hudson are almost 2 1/2 years apart and it wasn't really that difficult (the 19-month gap between Hudson and Boulder has been a little harder.) Can't wait to find out boy or girl!!
Post a Comment