I'm in my third trimester now and feeling good. Baby girl is moving around A LOT, and they are big movements like she is turning somersaults. I still have lots of energy and can pick Hannah up with no problems. There's no swelling (so far) in my arms or legs. I remember the last time I was pregnant I couldn't wear my watch, wedding ring, or even some of my shoes! If you want to compare belly pics, here's me pregnant with Hannah at 28 weeks and 32 weeks.
I can't believe in a couple of months we'll have another baby. While I'm excited to meet the newest member of our family, I'm feeling a little sentimental about our family-of-three days coming to an end. With the holidays and then the snow days, December and January went by in a blur. I want time to slow down a little so I can enjoy these last months of pregnancy...and life being easy. :) We think life with a toddler is way easier than with a baby. She feeds herself, sleeps through the night (plus a predictable nap!), and can tell us what upsets her. I'm not really looking forward to going back to the sleepless nights. Although I am interested to see if things will be different the second time around now that we have some experience and perspective.
2 comments:
I'm guessing baby #2 will be easier for you...I think a lot of the difficulty of the newborn days is due to the newbie mama being stressed. You'll know better what you're doing the second time around, and baby will be happier for it. At least that was my experience!
You look great, by the way! :)
I had a hard time during the day when I had a baby to feed and care for but a toddler at home as well. Either way, you won't remember much of it, it will fly by!
Post a Comment