3.24.2011

Science City

For Hannah's birthday we took her to Science City.  It was our first time and we were impressed.  There are three floors of stuff to do!  I was worried that it was mainly for older kids, but we found plenty of things to interest a toddler.
Getting her morning started right with nutella on toast

Albert and Hannah
She always likes building with blocks, espcially when they are huge!

She climbed this all by herself, with us nervously on either side of her just in case.
One of her favorites: putting scarves into a wind chamber.

Another favorite: mini golf.  She couldn't really play, but that didn't stop her from carrying around a club.
And probably her #1 favorite: the water table!  This was also Steve's favorite.

Other exhibits that Hannah enjoyed: digging for dinosaur bones, seeing live animals (especially the rabbit), walking on the floor piano, and the model trains (of course).

4 comments:

McGuire Family Blog said...

Look at the belly!!!!

The boys love the water table too. Glad she had fun!

Walter said...

I think a bandana would work well in the air chamber too. If only she had one...

Dada said...

Is that bandana even appropriate for public? I feel like other people will assume she's showing colors and maybe someone will drive-by us.

Walter said...

I've worn it in public and never had any problems, aside from mental. At any rate, Meghan promised me that she would send me a picture of Hannah wearing it if I sent it.