Last weekend we went to Jefferson City to visit the Ditches. Hannah loves their house because it has two of her favorite things: a trampoline and piano.
However, they did not have horses like at Great-grandpa's, so Hannah had to improvise.
I tried to get a picture of the cousins, but Olive looked freaked out in all of them.
Throwing rocks and leaves in the river:
When we got back to KC we decided we need some cool treats from Dairy Queen. Hannah was very excited to try her first blizzard. She said it was "better than ice cream!"
5 comments:
Little does Hannah know that a blizzard is no where near as good as frozen custard. Words cannot describe how much better it is. The two aren't even in the same category.
You need to let Hannah know that ice cream is almost as good as frozen yogurt.
I can't believe Hannah's hair is long enough to french braid! I love the picture of her riding the horse - great smile.
McGuired! And Taco still holds a grudge about that time he didn't know the difference between frozen custard and ice cream. For shame.
I'm glad the girls wanted to cut your hair. Serves you right after all the grief you've given me over the years.
I'm with Taco on this one, custard/ice cream, both are sugar flavor and perhaps some milk product.
Post a Comment