7.14.2012

Arboretum

The last time we went to the Overland Park Arboretum Marissa called us and said she was engaged.  She wanted Hannah to be her flower girl and I couldn't imagine Hannah ever walking (she was about 6 months at the time).  Time flies.  Now I have two walkers.  The arboretum has added lots of new gardens in the last few years, including a train garden.  Hannah loved racing the train and exploring all the different nature trails and paths.  Olive was really into smelling the flowers after she saw Hannah do it. We had a great time, and while we were up on a hill we saw a stealth bomber go by for the All Star game!


 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

McGuire Family Blog said...

The trains look fun. I bet the boys would love them!

Abby said...

So I'm just now catching up on friend blogs for the first time in several weeks...and Olive looks like a completely different kid than she did last time I visited your blog! She's getting so big! Both of your girls are adorable. And I think your family has to be one of the most adventurous, fun families on the planet. I love looking through all your photos.

Kerr Family said...

Awww! You're sweet! We like going on little fun outings around KC. But I imagine life with four kids is even more adventurous!

Holly said...

Ah, the arboretum - it looks so beautiful, and I love the photos of Olive inspecting all of the flowers - I agree with Abby - you guys have great adventures and do a wonderful job of recording them too!!