7.18.2012

Olive Stats- 15 months

Olive is now 22 pounds 9 ounces (45th percentile) and 31 inches (60th percentile).  Poor O.  I think she is going to end up the short one in the family.  This month her two upper molars have broken through the skin.  She still doesn't have many words, but it seems like she understands everything I say.  I can tell her language explosion is right around the corner since she points to things wanting us to name them.  She has learned how to say "No, no, no!" and shake her finger.  This is always in response to one of us telling her no (or her remembering that she isn't supposed to do something).  I hope I can get it on video sometime.  She uses sign language for "more" and "all done."  One of her favorite things is putting on shoes (hers or other people's).  She likes her crocs best because she can put them on all by herself.  And finally, last night she WALKED down the stairs by herself.  Oy!

1 comment:

Granny said...

It amazes me what Olive mumbles to herself while playing or repeats when Hannah is talking. I think she knows a lot more words then you might think. Just sees no reason to use them as she trucks merrily along.