2.28.2013

Hannah Quotes

I'm still not a boy even though I'm wearing a t-shirt.

I try to go to sleep, but my body says, "Hannah, Hannah wake up!"

We have the same cup!  Except they are different colors.  And different cups.

Olive: Fi!  Fi!
me:  Fit?  (She just got in trouble for throwing a fit a few minutes earlier)
Hannah:  No, Mama.  She said fish.
me:  Fish?
Hannah:  Yeah.  You know, like a bear ate a pink FISH.

Hannah: I had a bad dream, but then I sleeped and sleeped and sleeped and it went away.
me:  That's good.  Bad dreams can be scary, but you are safe at home and Mama and Dada are close by.
Hannah:  Yeah.  And there aren't dinosaurs anymore.  They are extinct.  And witches are extinct.  And all bad things are extinct now.

Hannah:  Do you know what I love better than Union Station or Fritz's?
me:  What?
Hannah:  My mama!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Just catching up your blog from the last month...this post had me in tears, so funny! Especially "all bad things are extinct now." Love it!!