3.10.2013

Snowmageddon 2013

The snow has finally melted, but I just found these snomageddon pictures on my camera.  This was the view out our front door after the second snowstorm.  The first one was 11 inches but nothing stuck to trees.  The second storm left 10 inches and about 20,000 people lost power.  Luckily, we have buried power lines so we never have to worry about that.  We took in the Baileys for a day when one of their trees uprooted and fell across their power lines and the road.  I think the girls wore Dan out!

 
 
 

3 comments:

Walter said...

As a Coloradan I would just like to say that is pathetic.
You know what we call 11 inches of snow here? Monday. And the kids still have to go to school.

Kerr Family said...

And that's why we don't live in Colorado.

Walter said...

You don't live in Colorado because Steve can't deal with changing time zones. I mean really, shouldn't everyone serve lunch at 9AM?