3.26.2013
Hannah Stats- 4 years
Hannah is now 39 pounds (85th percentile) and 44.25 inches tall (99th percentile). In the past year she gained 5 pounds and grew over 4 inches. Here are her stats from year one, two, and three. This year she started preschool and absolutely loves it! She has three best friends, but talks a lot about the other kids, too. She can write all of her letters, cut with scissors, and count to 39. She is night-time potty trained. She has an amazing memory and learns things after only a few tries. She is very active and loves to climb, sled, bicycle, run and do anything outside. Hannah is brave and adventurous. She continues to love reading and takes books to bed with her every night. She is a big rule-follower. She thinks it is really funny to read books about characters who are rude or get in trouble.
What I love about Hannah:
I love seeing her enjoy school so much. I love how she is adventurous, silly, and cuddly. Most of all I love how she is a wonderful big sister to Olive.
What Steve loves about Hannah:
I like her fearlessness and her smile. I like that she has a competitive streak. She looks out for Olive.
Hannah's Favorites as a Four-year-old:
restaurants: Fazoli's, Jason's Deli, Fritz's, McDonald's
place: Franklin Park
colors: pink and purple
animals: horses and zebras
foods: macaroni and hot dogs, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruits
drinks: chocolate milk and grape juice
song: Let Me Go
books: Clifford, Berenstain Bears
TV shows: Bob the Builder, Yo Gabba Gabba, Word Girl
toys: My Little Ponies, monster feet, Pipeworks, iPad
activities: dress up, reading, painting, riding bikes, soccer
games: Guess Who?, Uno Moo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment