2.26.2014

Monkey Bizness

Hannah's dream came true.  We went to Monkey Bizness inside Great Mall of the Great Plains in Olathe.  She calls it BIG Monkey Bizness, since we've been to Little Monkey Bizness several times.  It was similar to all of the other indoor playplaces that we have visited.  I was afraid Olive wouldn't be able to climb on things, but she was fine.  She could do everything except the giant inflatable slides. 

Funny story: during our visit a boy befriended Hannah and called her his "girlfriend with the long hair."  Olive was not happy to share her sister.  She growled at him and then tried to choke him with one hand.  Who knew I would have to give time-outs for attempted homicide?  That was not in any of the parenting books I read.  The boy is not in any pictures due to our on-going legal battle.  Just kidding.

In happier times.  She looks so sweet...



I let Hannah play in the toddler area because we were the only ones in the room for awhile.  The girls built this elaborate trail with pillows.





1 comment: