2.23.2014

Science Night

Hannah hasn't had a playdate with her buddy Ollie in awhile, so she was super excited to meet him for dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then play at Science Night.  She was also super excited to touch a tarantula and talked about it all day.  I thought she would chicken out when she saw it.  Nope.  She even inspired Ollie to hold it, too!  Olive wanted no part of the spider.  She liked the bunny best.


Olive petting a mouse and Penny in the background.

Look closely....

I love these two together.

What a great night!  Hannah and Olive had so much fun with Ollie and Penny....although I think Olive might have overwhelmed Penny a little.  I got lots of hugs and hellos from my old students and parents. I miss being at such a great school!

A look back at Science Nights of Yore:  2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

No comments: