Hannah is trying out one of her birthday gifts from Grandma and Grandpa: chalk that attaches to her scooter to make lines. Ainslyn wanted to ride Olive's little bike and she is also wearing Olive's owl hoodie. She said, "I'm a great Olive fitter!"
This is what happens when she figures out I'm taking pictures of her.
At the school playground
It turns out Ainslyn likes arts and crafts like my girls. We painted, made jewelry, made candles, made Frozen books, put on a Frozen play, did puppet shows, and window markers!
3 girls at breakfast
I drove the girls to Columbia to meet Aunt Susan and Going Bonkers. It was an awesome indoor play place, probably my favorite of all the places we've been. The climbing structures were HUGE and made a big U shape around the room. Parents could sit in the middle and easily watch kids because there were no tubes or hidden spots. It was so big, there was a map of all 4 levels. I would definitely recommend it, although probably just for kids over 3 who are good climbers. If we had gone a few months ago I don't think Olive would have been able to climb on all the big stuff.
Sidenote: There were a lot of cute Ainslyn quotes over the weekend. Two of my favorites...
(counting) "One hundred seven, one hundred eight, one hundred nine....one trillion!"
"My daddy is my favorite lawyer. He's the only lawyer I know!"
No comments:
Post a Comment