We checked out Gymboree's free trial class to see if we wanted to sign up for a class this winter. The girls had a blast, even though I think Hannah is really a little old for it. Ultimately, I think the classes are too expensive (especially paying for 2 kids) and we decided against it. There are lots of other indoor play places available for a few dollars and we can do crafts at home. But our trip was not wasted. Hannah liked it so much we decided to have her birthday party at Gymboree.
Hannah's last adventure at Gymboree was back in 2010.
2 comments:
I loved the Gymboree classes that Ainslyn went to when she was two in Virginia. Did not know they had them around here - great place for the younger kids to go. Did they do the puppet show too?
We've got 2 Gymboree play places in KC. They didn't do a show, but everyone had a puppet to play with and act things out.
Post a Comment