6.05.2014

Kids' Flea Market

We finally went to the kids' flea market.  Every year I want to go to it and we are always out of town or something else is going on.  But this year.  This year.  We went.  And I was excited.  Yes, I am weird.  Make fun of me all you want.  I'll be at the kids' flea market buying lots of toys.  

So our local toy store set this up and kids run their booth and sell their toys or food or whatever they want.  So fun!  Armed with the experience of African Market and their birthday money, the girls cleaned up!  They were so excited to carry their purses and pay with their money.  (Also- look that outfit Olive put together)

Our bounty: Leap Frog pen and books, more books, puzzle, Little People camping set, My Little Pony rainbow house, two ponies, toy plane, and a whole box of dolls and dresses!  All for $18.  The girls LOVE their stuff.  Hannah played with the Leap Frog books non-stop for the rest of the day.  Olive is all about the little dolls.  She bought the whole box for only $3!  I can't wait until the girls are old enough to have their own booth.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Wow! Those girls are quite the little shoppers. They finally understand the value of money -- to buy good stuff! :)
Olive does have a unique fashion sense! but I am sure Hannah will help her as she gets older.