10.17.2014

Justin and Becky's Wedding

The long-awaited wedding of Justin and Becky was on October 4.  The week leading up to it Hannah and Olive "couldn't sleep because they were so exited to be flower girls."  After the rehearsal dinner, we all went bowling just like before my wedding and Marissa's wedding.  It's a Meneely family tradition.  The day of their wedding was unseasonably cold, but it was bright and sunny.  Their wedding and reception was at Alldredge Orchard.





There were lots of fun things for the kids.


My cousins Lauren and Amanda


Then Steve got ahold of the camera while Marissa and I were doing guestbook and program duties...




Best man and rings

I always wanted to be a flower girl when I was little.  This was Hannah's second time as a flower girl and Olive's first.  They loved every minute of it.




They were so into their jobs, the even dropped petals after the wedding when they walked back down the aisle.

 The bridesmaids chose their own dresses.  They were alternating mint green and navy blue.  I wish I had a better picture of them.  It turned out really cute!


A college friend of Justin's married them.  Oh, I love weddings!  It was hard to hold back tears when I watched my little brother get married.  


The new Mr. and Mrs. Meneely!


Um, I can not take pictures in the dark.  The blurry results...

Dancing with Grandpa is such a sweet memory.

Hannah getting dipped by her Dada.

Sneaking in on a Grandma and Grandpa dance.

Giant Jenga blocks turned into building blocks.

 Photo booth fun with Grandma



 The last picture of the night:  college friends

And now my parents have all their kids married off.  It was an awesome wedding and everybody had a great time despite the cold.  We just put on jackets and kept dancing!  I think the girls will remember this night forever.  Besides the fun of being flower girls, there was lots of dancing...taking photo booth pictures...roasting marshmallows...and staying up until 11:00pm!

No comments: