As usual I am way behind in blogging. My goal is to do a post a day leading up to Christmas. That shouldn't be too hard, since we only have a week left!
The girls and I went to the luminary walk at the Overland Park Arboretum. Steve was in St. Louis and I didn't think he would be too interested in it anyway. It was a warm night which was perfect....except everyone had the same idea and it was SUPER crowded. Like a long line on the highway waiting to take the exit to the arboretum crowded. It was also expensive because it is a fundraiser for the arboretum. It was our first time attending and I think it will be our last. Maybe when the girls are much older we will go again. I think it is really better for older kids or adults.
It was difficult to get a picture of it, but there were REAL candles lining all the paths and along the ponds. It was really beautiful. And it also made me nervous that the girls were going to accidentally knock one over and start a fire.
same picture with flash
No comments:
Post a Comment