12.20.2015
Rosa
So we aren't really pet people. We are kid people. But kids like pets. And we grew up with pets. So I knew eventually we would have pets...preferably when the girls are old enough to take care of said pets. We asked them what kind of pet they would like and Hannah said fish and Olive said cat. We thought a fish sounded like a good place to start. Luckily Olive goes along with just about whatever Hannah wants, so she quickly changed to be on team fish. The girls picked out this female beta (back in September?) that Hannah named Rosa. She lives in Hannah's room and both girls feed her every day before bedtime. So now we are proud pet owners. And by we, I mostly mean Hannah.
What do you like about Rosa?
Hannah: She's pretty.
Olive: I like her because she's a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment