3.03.2016

Random Pictures From My Phone

Here are some winter pictures off my phone:

My Olive with olives.  She has turned into my shopping buddy this year.

This is definitely from awhile ago because we haven't seen snow in months!

Olive and I volunteer in Hannah's school library every other Tuesday.  After Hannah picks out her book she does a story time with Olive.  I love seeing Hannah with her class because I get to know the other kids that she talks about.  I've also learned a lot about the Dewey Decimal system. :)

A ferris wheel is always a good cure for the winter blahs.

Olive and I spend a lot of time in the pick-up lane waiting to pick up Hannah from school.

I volunteered to help the first grade Jump Rope for Heart day.  
Jumping + cell phone camera = not very good pictures.

We have not seen much snow this winter because it was 70 degrees in February!

I volunteered at Olive's pre-K for Dr. Seuss Day and I helped the kids make some hats.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Great pictures! You do such a good job catching natural poses -- almost like I am there. Love seeing Hannah reading to Olive -- they are so loving and sweet. Keep up the good work!

Granny said...

Did Olive notice that the jars spell their name the same as hers?
Where is the ferris wheel at?

Kerr Family said...

It's in a sporting goods store called Scheels on 135th street.