Olive went to kindergarten round up! She has been at the school many times to help me volunteer in the classrooms, library, and special activities, so she is very familiar with everything. She is also well known by a lot of the teachers and students. So I was surprised when I dropped her off in the kindergarten classroom and she got nervous and didn't want me to leave. But it was the first time she was doing anything at school without me in the same room. I gave her some hugs and told her she would do great. Then they passed out a coloring sheet and she got right to work.
Olive is super excited about kindergarten now! Before we left I took her picture with the fish tank because I remembered I took Hannah's picture there at her round up. Although it looks like it is a different tank now.
Also, notice Olive's arm. About 10 minutes before we left she put ALL of her birthday tattoos on her arm. I didn't want to try to scrub them all off even though showing up to kindergarten with tats isn't exactly the first impression we were going for.
4 comments:
Miss O looks so grown up!!!!!
She looks GREAT - showing her personality is always a good thing.
Usually I'd agree...unless that personality includes yelling, hitting, or biting! 😉
Love her spirit and love her personality. She will be an enthusiastic student. Watch out Trailwwod, here comes Olive!
Post a Comment