5.16.2016

Mother's Day Gifts

My favorite Mother's Day gifts are always the things the girls make at school.  Olive painted a picture of a flower with 4 petals falling off for the 4 people in our family.

And Hannah filled out the "Top 10 Reasons why I Love My Mom."
10.I love my mom because she reads me the flying dragen room.
9.  I love my mom because she helps me clean my room.
8.  I love my mom when she makes me laugh by tickleing me.
7.  I love my mom because she taught me how to cook.
6.  I love to hear my mom sing bad blud.
5.  I love my mom because she finds time to play.
4.  I know my mom cares because she hugs me.
3.  I know my mom is smart because she teachis me 2nd grade.
2.  I love my mom because she works so hard at takeing care of me.
1.  I love my mom because she's the BEST MOM EVER!

1 comment:

Granny M said...

Have you started a scrapbook yet of girls things.
These are definite keepers.