The girls got blow-up crowns as part of their goodie bag. Hannah played with them while Olive was taking her second class. You can see a blurry Olive on the left.
9.03.2016
KC Dance Day
When I asked the girls if they wanted to do KC Dance Day again, Hannah wasn't so sure. Olive loves dancing and dressing up so she immediately picked out a leotard. Hannah got dressed in dance clothes too, but she wasn't happy about it. I told her she could just wear workout clothes instead and she got a big smile. "Good! I'm more of a soccer girl. I don't like tutus." And so she wore soccer shorts. :) The girls did a pre-ballet class together and then Olive did a creative movement class by herself. Olive loved it!
The girls got blow-up crowns as part of their goodie bag. Hannah played with them while Olive was taking her second class. You can see a blurry Olive on the left.
The girls got blow-up crowns as part of their goodie bag. Hannah played with them while Olive was taking her second class. You can see a blurry Olive on the left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow in every picture Olive looked like she was thrilled to be there and having the best time.
GO OLIVE!!!
Post a Comment