9.26.2016

Meneely Reunion

 We had a busy Saturday with two soccer games and a birthday party.  I was ready to skip the Meneely Reunion on Sunday just so we didn't have to travel.  But when I talked about it to the girls Hannah said, "We HAVE to go to the Meneely Reunion!  We never miss it!  We get prizes and Olive and I get to draw the names!  And there is all the good food!"  With that much excitement, I couldn't say no.  So off we went.  And they did indeed get to draw the names for prizes.  And they each got the prize they really wanted (silly string).

Fun with SnapChat


Jump!

Hannah has been jumping on that since she was a fetus.  Here she is when I was 3 months pregnant at the reunion in 2008.



For me, the best part of the reunion was always playing with my cousins.  And now my kids get to play with my cousin's kids: Liam and Soren.  Love.




Grandma has the best crazy face.  Could someone please turn this into a meme?

As usual, it was a great time and I'm glad we made the trip.  It is always good to see family.  And it is really special to go to a place where I had so many memories growing up...and now I get to watch my kids make memories in the same place.

No comments: