Both girls kept a journal of our trip. Each day we would review the things we did and they would choose what to write about it. They also drew pictures. They both shared their journals with their classes when we got back to school. (You can tell some words they asked us how to spell and some they guessed. And the 4:00 in Olive's journal is when we arrived at the beach.)
Hannah
9-3 Today is my first day of driving. I love it! We whent to a museum.
9-4 Today I dug for dimines. I loved it. we whent to a hotel to sleep.
9-5 this is the first night at the beach! I fownd out we have buck beds. Yay!
9-6 Today I did the track! It is like a festdl! I rode a go cart for my first time. I loved it!
9-7 Tonight I caught a crab! the last one we caught was the bigest. It was huge!!!!!
9-8 Today I watched TV in the car. I went to the pier I saw a sarck!
9-9 I saw the springs. The water is cold! Brrr
Olive
9-3 I can go camping with my family.!
9-4 I can sleep at a hotel.!
9-5 It was 4:00. I said yay.!
9-6 I rode a go cart.!
9-7 I caught a big crab
9-8 We saw jellyfish.
9-9 We went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment