10.28.2016

Faulkner's Pumpkin Patch

My favorite fall activity: the pumpkin patch!  Since Olive and I already went to KC Pumpkin Patch for her field trip, we opted for Faulkner's.  It is the closest one to our house and it is inexpensive if you go on a weekday afternoon.  Being close to our house turned out to be very important since I locked my keys in the car and Steve had to run by our house after work to come rescue us!  Steve and I were pretty notorious for locking keys in the car in college, but it hasn't happened for many years.  Anyway, we stayed until closing waiting for Steve so we definitely got our money's worth that afternoon!



We went to Faulkner's a few years ago.  New this time was a giant bounce pillow.  It was awesome!  Especially since we visited on a weekday and the girls pretty much had it to themselves.






 Olive looks way too old here.



Also new this time was a giant corn box.




 The bounce pillow was Hannah's favorite thing and this caterpillar was Olive's.



 The view from the hayride.


Since we had some time to kill waiting on Steve, the girls requested I take their picture with pumpkins.  They had a great time figuring out scenes for the photo shoot.  Usually I have to beg to get some pumpkin photos so I loved it!



2 comments:

McGuire Family Blog said...

I love pumpkin patches too. I know I am too old, but I would have had way too much fun in that pile of corn.

Granny M said...

Did they make any corn mermaids???
Love the photos.