We stayed in KC for the holiday weekend. Steve is super busy at work. He had to work overtime last week and he also worked from home some this weekend. We still had time to do a few fun things, though. We went shopping and got Hannah some fall clothes and a new counter for our bathroom. We had dinner over at the Vroomans. And we went to the Overland Park Arboretum. Hannah is really interested in everything now, so we've been trying to give her lots of new experiences and things to touch. But the most exciting news is that while we were at the Arboretum, we got a phone call from Marissa that she is engaged! Casey proposed on her birthday by playing the guitar and singing "Grow Old With You". Awww. I love a good engagement story. Finally, Hannah's faux uncle (or funcle as we like to call him) is going to be her real uncle. Hannah is already practicing her standing so that she will be able to walk down the aisle as a flower girl next summer.
5 comments:
Super excited for Marissa!!!! I can't believe how big Hannah is. I could wrap her in a tortilla and eat her up.
do I know Casey? Post a pic of him. Congrats to lil sis!
It's Casey Prewitt. His dad was the principal of the middle school and they went to First Baptist (before they moved).
How could my bf get engaged and not tell me first?
I know Janey Bear I am so sorry! I'll never let it happen again. Still besties?
Post a Comment