I love spending time with my family, being outside, and seeing new things. So for my 3rd Mother's Day we went to Penguin Park. One thing I love about KC is the variety of parks and things to do. We've been working our way through the list of top parks. Penguin Park is an over 30 minute drive from our house, but it is definitely more unique than the Johnson County parks. They have a giant penguin (of course), kangaroo, elephant, and giraffe along with lots of different playground equipment. Hannah could barely sit through lunch before she was off exploring. It was a great day (MUCH warmer than last year) and a great park, but I think my favorite KC park is still Antioch Park.
The steps up to the elephant had open spaces between them so you could see down, but Hannah still did it.
2 comments:
Looked like Hannah had a ball - big smile and red cheeks. LOL
Keep the photos coming.
Olive just looks bigger and older all the time. A month old this weekend. Wow time is flying.
Lookin' good, mama! :) Love the last picture...sweet sisters.
Post a Comment