We were in Chillicothe for Mother's Day weekend. Steve's parents were going to be with his sister for Mother's Day, so we saw his side on Saturday. We went out to lunch with Granny, Great-aunt Peggy, and Great-grandma Alice, and then saw Great-grandma Velma after nap time. Sunday we visited my mom. She broke her ankle a couple of weeks ago and won't be able to put any weight on it for another month. So Steve and I tried to help out around the house while she played with the girls. Hannah was very excited to give everyone their painted vases for Mother's Day presents. Olive did the little round one and then said "All done!"
We drove back home at nap time and had dinner at Ingredient. Outside the restaurant there is an oval of astro-turf with lawn chairs (it is a skating rink in the winter). We had some hilarious after-dinner entertainment watching the girls run around and scoot the chairs. Oh, you can tell Hannah picked out her outfit. :)
My mommy's name is (Megan). She has (blonde hair like mine) hair, (brown) eyes and is (61) years old! My mommy likes eat (lasagna). Her favorite thing to do is (do the dishes. But she really doesn't like it. She likes it some.) I like to (play) with my mommy. She is special because (she plays with me.)
I feel SO, SO blessed to be the mom of these two wonderful girls.

2 comments:
The cowboy boots may be pink, but at least its a step in the right direction in an expanded wardrobe.
Did Steve forge to wash his face?
Evil Steve!
I have never known you to be a fan of dishes. Hilarious. I need to show you what Kevin wrote about me.
Post a Comment