5.27.2013

Parkwood Sunday

Parkwood Sunday was the end-of-the-year program for preschool.  Hannah had been practicing her songs at home.  When I asked Olive what song her class was singing she said "Row, Row, Row."  I told her teacher that I heard they were singing Row Row Row Your Boat.  She said, "No, Olive keeps singing Row Row  Row Your Boat, but we are all singing the ABC song.  She doesn't want to sing it with us."  That girl.  So I keep talking up the ABC song all weekend and miracle of miracles there was no boat rowing on Sunday....although she didn't sing her ABCs either.  Partial success.

Of course they were both super cute in the program.  And of course I had tears in my eyes watching my little girls perform on stage for the first time.
Hannah's class
 
 
Olive's class
 
Hannah with two of her best friends at preschool.
 
The strawberry cupcakes the girls helped me make.
 
Sister hug
 
Heading back to the classrooms to pick up memory books of the year
 
Back at home
 
Hannah loves sitting on top of the ladder.  We tried to get Olive to stand on one of the rungs...no dice.
 

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Looks like a memorable evening. I know the teachers will miss Hannah and Olive. Especially love the sister hug, and the family picture.