1.24.2014

Johnson County Museum

It's been awhile since we went to JoCo Museum.  We checked out their monthly storytime.  Although it was hard to listen because of all the screaming babies.  Oy!  So glad we are over that.  I don't think I have as much noise tolerance as I did a few years ago.  Or maybe you just don't notice it when you hear it all the time?  Anyway, I would be happy if we didn't go again....but the girls want to go back next month because it is a pajama party theme.  We shall see.

After listening to screaming storytelling, we walked around the museum and played at KidScape.  The museum is neat if you are familiar with Johnson County.  There is a lot about our suburb and even our sub-division!  They have lots of '50s stuff, which I explained was when their grandparents were little.  That's about as much history as a preschooler can comprehend, so it is perfect.






No comments: