Tamra, one of my best friends from high school, is having a baby! She doesn't know if it is a boy or girl. I guessed (correctly) that Brooke would have a girl, and so I'm going to stay on Team Girl with Tamra, too. I was so happy to celebrate with her in Columbia. I love my friends becoming moms! Baby is due at the end of February.
Tamra with her shower hosts
I won a shower game about baby animals. Teaching all those 2nd graders about animals from every continent really paid off!
Tamra is going to have an alphabet wall in her nursery. Each shower guest was assigned a letter to decorate in whatever way they chose. My "K" was covered in pictures of the two of us from high school, college, each other's weddings, and baby showers. It took way too long to make, but I'm pretty proud of it. :)
Tamra with the grandmas
UPDATE: Here's the alphabet wall:






No comments:
Post a Comment