I drove straight back from Columbia to go to Steve's holiday party. His company always has theirs in January, you know, to avoid the holidays. This year Steve helped plan the Casino Night theme, buy prizes, and decorate. It reminded me of Project Prom that we had in high school...but with better prizes. The Baileys won a blender and outdoor fire pit. Steve and I ended up with a foot massager (which the girls love) and a ping pong paddle.
Our view from the party
Of course since Steve brought our dress up stuff from home to have another "photo booth"
This reminds me that I never mentioned my holiday party. I threw a party for all the stay-at-home moms in our house. No, I didn't. We went to the teacher party. It was amazing. We divided into teams and drove around Prairie Village collecting things (holiday ornament from a store, pinecone from a park, etc.) It ended at Diane's house. So much fun!! And our team won!
No comments:
Post a Comment