1.15.2014

Sylvester Powell Community Center

Our first time at Sylvester Powell Community Center was a big hit.  For $2 per kid we could do lots of riding toys, climbing structures, big blocks, and even two inflatables!  Hannah's favorites were riding the big wheel, playing soccer with boys, and dribbling a basketball with me. Olive liked building with blocks...until some boys came over and sat in her building (see last picture).
 


 
 
  

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I love Olive's photo. What would be even funnier would to see your face while you took the picture.

Kerr Family said...

I think I was trying not laugh. Her shenanigans are funny...at first. After awhile the attitude loses it's humor. :)

Granny said...

I love the pose....says GET OUT of my house!!! It is a definate that is NOT yours!!!
How long before she points and says MOVE????

Kerr Family said...

Oh she can talk. :) She had a long rant for them that ended in "GET OUT!"

Casey+Marissa said...

Haha oh Owa- gotta love those diva faces ;)

Casey+Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.